Gong The Planet

We had an amazing time gonging out the Rothbury Music Festival this year in the Sherwood Forrest. We also had the opportunity to resonate some positive vibes in the morning yoga sessions with master energy therapist Samantha Shakti Brown!

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great time!
The Yoga sessions with Samantha, personally gave me as well as my team the energy we needed to get through each hard worked day at the festival. Even running on very little sleep from late nights in the forest, I found that after a yoga session with Samantha it was a complete energy renewal that got me through the day and gave me something to look forward towards before falling asleep at night. We received quite a few positive responses from the vibrations of the gongs @ yoga, especially during the savasana pose of the workout. Already I am missing Rothbury and all the wonderful people we met at yoga and the festival in general. I can't wait for next year!
This was a really nice article posted about us gonging in the Sherwood Forrest by Troy Reimink from mLive.com

Sound Massages add to mellow Rothbury Vibes
I really like how they said something like this at the end.. -no offense to the musicians, but the gongs were the most soothing sounds of Rothbury.-

The Conduit said:
This was a really nice article posted about us gonging in the Sherwood Forrest by Troy Reimink from mLive.com

Sound Massages add to mellow Rothbury Vibes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LEARN: Sun Gong Frequency

© 2017   Created by The Conduit.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service